Alonissos is a well-kept secret… full of trees and vegetation that sparkles under the sunlight.
Patitiri is a continuous stretch of sea and land with cafes, hotels, houses, and boats.
The island’s capital with stone-built houses looks like a bird’s nest above the sea.
Wherever you look, you find yourself surrounded by the big blue!
If you are an artist you have a bunch of pictures and stimuli to draw, compose, record, and capture the best photos …
- Pousoum Gialos is situated very close to Patitiri.
- Milia is the best destination with the white pebble that is near the pine forest.
- Mourtias, Marpounta, Buthisma: These beaches are located in successive small hugs of sculptured cliffs and with dense pine forests on the southern tip of the island.
- Steni-Bala: Natural harbors and maritime small rivers with sheltered water among the inhabitant but very green islands… The favorite haunt and refuge of sailing…
- Botsi: You will swim on the small sandy beach and if you will take a boat you can visit many secluded beaches that will make you feel like shipwrecked on an exotic island.
- Agioi Anargyroi, Megali Ammos: Wherever you will go you can see the sand and peddle. It is an amazing place with a lot of green trees on the island of Alonnisos.
- Agios Dimitrios: wide beach with white peddle on the north part of Steni Vala. It is the most beautiful and characterizing part of the island, especially for family holidays,
- Kokkinokastro: (7 km. from Patititri). When one of the beaches has something special to provide it means that is different from the other one, this beach has its own red stones creating a colorful staying among the green color of the island and every time is the favorite destination of every traveler.
Who knows maybe it is the best beach in Alonnisos!
National Marine Park of Alonnisos. It is the largest park in Europe and one of the shelters for the seals Monachus-Monachus. The Mediterranean monk seal is one of the rarest mammals in the world, almost on the verge of complete extinction, with the total population decreased to 600. Half of them live on Greek islands, especially on Alonnisos, where the Marine Park gives them the opportunity of growing and reproducing. If you want to see closely this beautiful animal you can go to the places where they live with an excursion guide.
Unfortunately no tours were found.
Unfortunately no car rentals were found.